Our Deck Brands
We offer many different decking options including green and brown treated, cedar, and composite decking from Armadillo
, and Azek
. Come visit us to check out our deck selection center and see all the different colors and brands we have to offer! Our storefront location in Hibbing also has a variety of deck samples you can request to take home and see what color will be best for your home’s style.
Deck Brands Currently In Stock
We carry quite a few decking options readily available for pickup in store or to be ordered via our free delivery. Our current in stock options are Trex products in the following colors:
- Spiced Rum
- Tiki Torch
- Toasted Sand
- Enhanced Saddle
- Rocky Harbor
To view the color options Trex has to offer of our in stock products or to find even more options, visit Trex’s decking color selection tool.
We also have in stock Westbury Aluminum Railing in the color black (Item: C10) and the color bronze. We also have 2 railing post sizes that are 2 inch and 3 inch in width. To view a digital brochure of their railing options, click here.
Deck Brands Available for Order
We have many colors available to order for your next project. We work with a variety of deck manufacturers to bring you high quality options that will enhance the appeal of your home for years to come. Though we have quite a few options available in stock, we also can place an order for any of the following brands our customers enjoy working with:
When deciding on the deck that is right for you, consider the following:
- Would I like my deck to match or accent my home’s exterior?
- How tall will my deck be from the ground; will there be stairs or a second story walk out?
- What material would I like my deck to be built out of?
- How long will my deck extend from my home?
- Will my deck have railings, an overhanging sun shade, or incorporate other features that I have such as a hot tub or three season porch?
- How my deck be structurally supported to ensure stability?
- Over the years, how much maintenance am I willing to do to preserve the material of my deck?
We have helped quite a few of our customers with deck projects, and we’re excited to share a few of those beautiful spaces with you!